Is it time to invest in your business?
Move your business toward greater success
Sometimes a set of fresh eyes — backed by years of experience of working with hundreds of all types of business — can help spot areas to improve your business. Let’s talk!
Is your business growing? Or not.
If there’s one thing I learned at the helm of the Key Largo (Fla.) Chamber of Commerce, it’s the challenges — and opportunities — that face businesses today.
Between those chamber years and the previous 30 years in newspaper management, I helped companies of all sizes deal with everything from human resources to marketing to time management to social media and much, much more.
Do you need assistance on any of the following topics?
- Figuring out which half of your marketing dollar is actually bringing in business. Here’s a free marketing questionnaire to get you kick-started.
- Which social media platform is the best for your business
- Improving your website. Check out this blog article to get some ideas.
- Writing blogs that establish you as an expert in your field. Read more to see some of the most common mistakes business bloggers make.
- Getting a handle on time management and improving productivity.
- One-and-done strategizing session: If you’ve got a pressing issue that you need assistance with, your investment will be $125 an hour (or for any portion thereof).
- Comprehensive analysis: Are you looking for more detailed reporting on marketing, website improvements, blogging, social media, management and so on? Depending on how many components you want covered, expect to invest $1,000 as a baseline.
- Start-to-finish projects: Let’s talk! Call me at 305/451-9295 or email me at email@example.com and we’ll set up an appointment to talk about your needs.