Training you can afford
Whether you’re looking for a workshop for your nonprofit or training to improve employee performance, get the most bang for your buck with one of the options below. Or even better — let’s create one specifically for your needs!
Training and presentations
These programs can be as short as a 30-minute overview program or as long as a full-day seminar. Whether you’re looking to improve front-line performance, motivate managers or get the most out of your Board of Directors, the following topics fit the bill. For best results, follow-up coaching is recommended after training to help “install” the knowledge and put it to work immediately.
- Online Job-Seeker’s Program: Inexpensive, self-paced program that helps you get that perfect job.
- Board Effectiveness: Boards that Make a Difference
- Go for It! Four Key Elements for Growing Your Life
- Time Management: How to Get Control of Your Life and Your Time. Click here for a FREE time management tips booklet!
- Strategizing for Success: Getting to Where You Want to Be
- Team Building: Coaching for Top Performance
- Assertiveness Training: Say No to Guilt, Say Yes to What You Really Want
- Resolved: 7 Ways to turn Resolutions into Reality
Need a luncheon or dinner speaker to motivate, amuse and inform your audience?
Here are some popular examples…
- Women on the Move: Making Your Own Luck
- Workplace Etiquette for Women in Six Simple Steps
- Getting Through Tough Times
Ask about customized programs and presentations tailored to your specific needs!